Whether you're participating in The Flame Challenge as a scientist, student, teacher, or just an interested member of the media or public, we hope you will find these resources helpful.
Are there other resources you'd like to see here? Let us know! Please email email@example.com.
Members of the media interested in covering The Flame Challenge should email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also find the following resources to be helpful.
- Alda Center at Stony Brook University Calls for Scientists to Enter The Flame Challenge 2017: What is Energy? (October 24, 2016)
One of the easiest and most effective ways to help us spread the word about The Flame Challenge is to engage your social media network. Please use the guidelines below to get engaged on social media.
- Follow @aldacenter and @flamechallenge on Facebook and Twitter
- When posting about The Flame Challenge, use the hashtag #flamechallenge
- Download a cover photo to let your Facebook friends know you've entered the contest.
- Download a cover photo to let your school's Facebook followers know that students will be judging the contest.
If you are taking photographs during your participation in The Flame Challenge, we would love to see them. Please have photo subjects sign a release form ahead of time. Most schools have a photo release on file, but Stony Brook University also requires students’ parent/guardian to sign a release. Please email signed releases to email@example.com.