Whether you're participating in The Flame Challenge™ as a scientist, student, teacher, or just an interested member of the media or public, we hope you will find these resources helpful.
Are there other resources you'd like to see here? Let us know! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media interested in covering The Flame Challenge™ should email email@example.com. You may also find the following resources to be helpful.
- A Call for Scientists to Enter The Flame Challenge 2018 - What is Climate? (December 1, 2017)
- Alan Alda Names Flame Challenge Champs Who Best Explained "What is Energy?" to 11-Year Olds (June 4, 2017)
- Alda Center at Stony Brook University Calls for Scientists to Enter The Flame Challenge 2017: What is Energy? (October 24, 2016)
- Alan Alda
- World Science Festival Program (2017: What is Energy?)
- World Science Festival Program (2015: What is Sleep?)
One of the easiest and most effective ways to help us spread the word about The Flame Challenge™ is to engage your social media network. Please use the guidelines below to get engaged on social media.
- Follow @aldacenter on Facebook and Twitter
- When posting about The Flame Challenge, use the hashtag #flamechallenge
If you are taking photographs during participation in The Flame Challenge™, we would love to see them! Please have all photo subjects sign a release from ahead of time. Most schools have a photo release on file, but Stony Brook University also requires students’ parent/guardian to sign a release. Please email signed releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.